The Cloudwork Identity Manager provides single sign-on access
to a vast
range of well-known educational services. Studentnet is automating access to
those services on an ongoing basis, and those with automated access we call Cloudwork
They include Cloud Apps, School Management Systems, CMSs, LMSs,
Library Systems and Teacher Resources.
Cloudwork Compatible Services offer these Benefits:
- Ease: Cloudwork Compatible services are easy to install
- Fixed Cost: Installable at a fixed charge or free
- No Risk: services guaranteed to work
- Multi-Device support for BYOD and mobile devices
- Site users only need to sign in once
- Site users have only one password to remember
- Less time and effort for sysadmins, who only need to maintain a single account for any given user
- Sites gain access to a range of services that extend valuable functionality for their users
- Supports federated identity-provider hierarchies for multi-national and corporate conglomerates
- Establishes an identity bridge between federated identity providers
- Consistent, high-quality identity credentials enforced (eg password formats,
- Single-account maintenance reduces the possibility of low-quality credentials
- Services are guaranteed to support new cloud directory and identity management functionality
- Services use SAML (Security
Assertion Markup Language), the open standard data format for
exchanging authentication and authorization data between parties.
Look for the Cloudwork Compatible logo before using any cloud services.