Password Control Demo
In Demo 2, change the user password inside one facility, e.g. Gmail, and
see it instantly implemented in the other facilities.
Use these credentials:
On these demo sites:
Go back to the Gmail page. Please repeat steps 2 to 5 and change
the password back to demo1234 in readiness for the next user
- thank you!
- Log out of the page from Demo 1 - click "Logout" at the top
- Go to the Gmail page from Demo 1 - click on "Settings" (top right),
- Click on the link Google Account Settings
- Click on the link Change Password
- Enter Username: studentexample Password: demo1234, then
enter a new password and confirm. (Please note the password!)
- Try to log in
at the Moodle site using the old password, demo1234, which will
- Try the new SSO password you just implemented in Gmail and
successfully log into Moodle.
Now Try the Other Demos
Demo 3: Account Admin
Demo 4: Admin Checking
Demo 1: Single Sign-On